Thursday, June 12, 2014

[VIDEO] What Your CPA Isn't Telling You

Though this was an interesting video and decided to share it will my followers.  When I speak with my clients I find that if they have a CPA, they are not receiving the guidance they should be getting from their CPA's.  What are they doing?

And you know what I do, I try to refer them to a CPA who can give them guidance toward the right direction for their business to succeed.

[WATCH VIDEO]



I'd love to hear from you, share your thought on your experience with a CPA!

Theresa Todman, Managing Partner/CEO of B&M Financial Management Services, LLC . Theresa specializes in financial management and small business management consulting.
Like us on Facebook! Connect on LinkedIn! Follow us on Twitter! Pinterest! Google+!

No comments:

Finance blogs
Finance Blogs - Blog Rankings

Westchester Networking for Professionals Headline Animator