Mobile apps are becoming increasingly popular within the small business community and the options are endless. Small business owners and entrepreneurs are often finding ways to better communicate with their clients, prospects and employees through mobile technology.
Here are a some useful mobile apps small business owners and entrepreneurs use to help increase productivity in their business:
1. Shoeboxed- Effortless Receipt & Business Card Scanning
Shoeboxed saves you time and money by turning piles of receipts and business cards into an organized archive of data. Mail us paper clutter in one of our prepaid Magic envelopes and we'll do the rest.
- Never scan or data enter another document again
- Streamline accounting, bookkeeping and tax prep
- Maximize deductions by tracking receipts all year
Forever Free. Premium Plans optional, begin at $9.95/month and include a free 30-Day trial.
2. KeteraNetwork - Savings for Business Buyers
The Ketera Network makes purchasing simple for businesses. Access over 800,000 suppliers with a single log in, search listed items, request quotes, place orders, and view marketplace analytics.
- Pay nothing to realize true savings
- Discover great deals and super suppliers
- Gain new insight from Network benchmarks
Free Membership on the Ketera Network
eSlip.com is an online invoicing application for small businesses and professional services firms. Create and manage your invoices, estimates, time sheets and expenses.
- Blazingly fast window-based interface (AJAX)
- Send invoices by email, post or fax in 1click
- Multiple languages (inc. French) currencies,taxes
Free for unlimited invoices, up to 3 users and 5 clients. Find out more at http/www.eslip.com
4. RhinoDonations (Free!)
Rhino Donations is a free application for non profits that allows you to manage your donors. Rhino Donations allows you to easily enter in batches of donations and get reports and tax receipts made up. Online donations made through Rhino Donations will be automatically entered and tax receipts can be emailed out.
You only pay 2.9% plus $0.50 for each donation we process, everything else is free. No monthly, yearly or sign up fees. No contract to sign. No SSL to buy, its all included!
5. Insightly: Free simple CRM and Project Management
Insightly is the most popular Google Apps CRM and Project Management package. Track leads, proposals, opportunities,projects and manage files, all through an easy to use interface.
- Track leads, proposals, opportunities and projects
- Full history of customer interaction
- Central shared contact list
First 3 users free! See our website for pricing plans.
6. Mavenlink - Free Project Management and Collaboration (FREE)
Go beyond project management software and start managing your business. Collaborate,enter tasks, track time, work within a budget, and send invoices. All in one place. #1 App in the Google Apps Marketplace. Integrates with Google Apps and QuickBooks.
- Simple- get started in just seconds
- Collaborative- communicate with your entire team
- Powerful- tasks, budget, and T&E all in one place
FREE Unlimited Projects & Users
7. AdobeEchoSign Electronic Signature for Google Apps (FREE)
Adobe® EchoSign, the web's #1 eSignature service, natively integrates with your Google Apps account, including Google docs, spreadsheets, etc. for instant on-line review, approval, and eSignatures.
- Track,manage, share and store all your contract.
- Get any document or Google Doc signed in minutes.
- Access directly from your Google Apps account.
Get a FREE Adobe® EchoSign account allowing you to send 5 documents a month.
8. DocuSign for Google Apps (FREE)
DocuSign® is the global standard for eSignature. DocuSign helps companies securely collect information and payments, automate workflows, and sign anything, anywhere, anytime to accelerate transactions.
- Electronic Signature
- Secure and Legal
- Sign anything, anywhere, anytime
9. EmailFooters (FREE)
Add automatic footers to your emails. Define different footer texts for internal and external emails. Include images, html and dynamic content.
- Supports multiple footers
- Advanced design options
- Works for all users
10. Snapshotfor Google Apps -- FREE Account Export Tool from Backupify
Snapshot provides a secure download of a single Google Apps user account. Export the complete contents of a user's Gmail, Google Docs, Calendar, Contacts and Sites -- all at once -- for FREE.
- SIMPLE: download a complete account with one click
- SECURE: All downloads SSL-protected
- FREE: download one account per domain at no cost
- FREE first download. Extra downloads can be bought for a nominal fee.
What mobile apps do you use to increase your small business productivity?
Theresa Todman, Managing Partner/CEO of B&M Financial Management Services offers a variety of business solutions to assist small businesses with financial management.
Follow on Twitter: @smallbiznytips
Source: Google Apps Marketplace